Hello! My name is Heather and I am so happy you stopped by! This blog is a place where I will share love stories of amazing couples who I had the honor of photographing. It is a place where I can express my passion with images where my words fall short. Photography has changed my life drastically and I am so thankful that God has blessed me with this gift. I wish I could say the same thing about my singing voice, but what can you do?!
Freezing moments in time has always been important to me. I have boxes filled with memorabilia dating all the way back to 8th grade. Scarey I know. I have so many photo albums you could stack them to the heavens and don’t even get me started on the journals. Shout out to the parental unit for storing them! I guess you could say I am a memory hoarder. It dates back to when I was little and seeing my grandpa’s memory slowly deteriorate from Alzheimer’s Disease. I remember thinking to myself that I never wanted to forget. Now that my dad has Alzheimer’s freezing moments in time has never been so important. It is a photo that takes on the very important role to trigger a forgotten memory. That is why photographing your wedding is not only your biggest day, but it is mine too.
And now for my online “non-dating” profile:
- Sentimental to a fault
- Making you laugh is my only goal and if you make me laugh we will be friends for life
- I love all things cheesey including humor
- Shamefully addicted to The Bachelor. It has been an amazing journey.
- LOVE fashion, love shopping, OBSESSED with The Home Goods Store
- I tear up at every wedding and of course every Cheerios commercial
- My favorite story to tell is how I met my husband and my favorite story to hear is how you met yours.
I can’t wait to meet you!